#RealMadrid #Sport #Soccer #News
The players of Real Madrid said goodbye on Tuesday with affection of the Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo, transferred to Juventus, and wish him luck in his new stage in the Italian team.
It was as well as the captain, Sergio Ramos, Toni Kroos and Marco Ascencio who expressed themselves in social networks.
.@Christian, your goals, your numbers and everything we have won together speak for themselves. You have deserved a prominent place in the history of @Real Madrid. The Real Madrid fans will always remember you. It's been a pleasure to play your bug side. Strong hug and luck … !! 🍀👍🏻 pic.twitter.com/2iAsaMmG09
– Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) July 10, 2018
– Toni Kroos (@ToniKroos) July 10, 2018
– Marco Asensio (@ marcoasensio10) July 10, 2018
– Nacho Fernández (@ nachofi1990) July 10, 2018
Christian, you leave an indelible mark on Real Madrid and on all of us who have had the honor of being your teammates. Thank you for your treatment always with the youngest and for being a mirror in which to look to progress in each training. It has been a pleasure pic.twitter.com/FCS6VMsGDX
– Borja Mayoral (@Mayoral_Borja) July 10, 2018
– Marcos Llorente (@marcosllorente) July 10, 2018
– Theo Hernandez (@TheoHernandez) July 10, 2018