#RealMadrid #Sport #Soccer #News
As if it were a countdown, during the last two appearances before the media after a game, Zidane has marked the points that remain at stake. The French coach counts the points at stake and does the math. It is possible, say the players, they will fight to the end and as the French coach himself said at a press conference.
“I don’t think there are Madridistas who think that we are not going to win La Liga, they think that we can always change things. We believe in what we do. There are many games, there is a lot of League left and there are many things ahead,” said the Merengue coach after the victory against him Getafe.
Zinedine Zidane’s message could not be clearer: “What we have to do is continue with our work without paying attention to others. We have to continue, but it was a good victory, the second in a row, now we have to continue So”.
A message that has penetrated his players, who do not hesitate to make their coach’s speech their own. In the Real Madrid dressing room they believe that they can still conquer La Liga, as they did last year with an immaculate end to the season after the competition was resumed after the break by Covid-19.
Karim Benzema I speak in Realmadrid TV sending this ‘fight to the end’ message: “
What remains in League
– Round 23: Real Madrid vs. Valencia
– Round 24: Valladolid vs. Real Madrid
– Round 25: Real Madrid vs. Real society
– Round 26: Atlético vs. Real Madrid
– Matchday 27: Real Madrid vs. Elche
– Round 28: Celta de Vigo vs. Real Madrid
– Matchday 29: Real Madrid vs. Eibar
– Round 30: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona
– Round 31: Cádiz vs. Real Madrid
– Round 32: Real Madrid vs. Betis
– Round 33: Getafe vs. Real Madrid
– Matchday 34: Real Madrid vs. Osasuna
– Matchday 35: Real Madrid vs. Seville
– Round 36: Granada vs. Real Madrid
– Round 37: Athletic vs. Real Madrid
– Round 38: Real Madrid vs. Villarreal
[Más información – Zidane: “No creo que haya madridistas que piensen que perderemos La Liga”]